Wondering what to expect at Questa Lodge? With a little bit of planning for weather and elements, you are sure to enjoy a peaceful getaway.
- Questa Lodge & RV Resort is located in a rural area and weather conditions can make drastic swings. Be prepared and protect your RV from the elements and possible area power outages.
- We are on the edge of wilderness. With Carson National Forest less than a mile away, wild animals are around. Put all food items away and keep your site clean.
- Children must be supervised at all times. The park is located along the Red River and has two small ponds…keep your children with you.
- Pets are Welcome! We love them around here. Just remember to pick-up after them and always keep them on a leash. There is a small dog park to let your pup(s) off leash to stretch their legs.
- We are next to the Red River. If you’d like to fish it from the park, you must obtain a New Mexico Fishing License.
- Check with the office regarding any fire restrictions that may be in place before starting a campfire.